MRSS & OTT Feeds
OTT feeds for Roku and Amazon, as well as MRSS and JSON feeds for content syndication can be generated from a single click within the Rumble account dashboard. These feeds are great for creating Amazon Fire and Roku channels, as well as syndicating your content into the 3rd party video players or customers. The following are the capabilities of our solution:
- Generating multiple feeds for your entire account
- Generating multiple feeds for any particular channel
- Capability to delete/remove feeds at your discretion
- Create an unlimited number of feeds for various purposes
- Supporting MRSS, JSON, Roku and Amazon feeds
To generate feeds, please follow these instructions (on dekstop):
- Login to your account dashboard.
- Select OTT & MRSS Feeds from the right side menu.
- Click on Create new feed from under the page title on the left side of the screen.
- Name the feed you'd like to create and select what type of feed you want to generate.
- If you are generating a feed for your entire account, select All channels from the drop down. If you'd like to select a specific channel, select it from the drop down.
- Once you click Save, your feed links will be generated.
This is available for PRO subscription customers only.
For any further assistance, you can always email email@example.com.